Friday, February 15, 2008

Update!

We had a doctors appointment today and my doctor did an exam and told me she wouldn't be surprised if she saw me tonight or tomorrow!..... Yahoo!! I was so happy to hear that!! I am 2cm and 75% effaced and she also swiped my membranes to help things along! So we'll see what happens!! We're going to do a good clean of the house right now and then go for a long walk. I was so afraid she was going to tell me that I was still 1cm and only 50% and nothings changed. I would have been one grumpy bear, so I was pretty excited. On our way home I got soooo nervous just thinking we could be going in tonight! Im definitely more excited than anything but I think just the unknown and not knowing what to expect is what's so nerve racking!

Keep us in your prayers!
Im so excited RIGHT NOW!!!

2 comments:

Randall Prete said...

Grandpa's feeling it today. I'm sitting here at work with a little spare time and was reading over your comments of the last 9 months. At the same time I am listening to some Kenny Chesney. So I guess with all of that combined it opened the flood gates. Here I am with my chin quivering and tears streaming down my face, attempting to share a few thoughts. First of all, I am so proud of who you and Cody are. You'll make amazing parents and you're little guy who is about to discover you is so blessed. I'm inspired by your joy and happiness and the love that you share for each other. I'll never forget the moment that it really hit me that I'll be a grampa and now as I write this, it's only hours away.
God bless you Taleah and Cody, words could never express how much I love you both and how much I look forward to getting to know your son.

Love Papa Prete

Taleah Beecher said...

Awww..I love you dad! Your going to be the BEST GRANDPA EVER!!! Our son is so lucky to be surrounded by such a loving family and to grow up with grandparents like you! You guys will be awesome! I love you more than you'll ever know :) xoxoxo

Taleah