Friday, February 22, 2008

Quick Update!

I had my Ob appnt today and nothing has changed with me or baby. Im still 2cm dilated and still no baby! She was so surprised to see me still pregnant. They wanted to schedule me for ANOTHER ultrasound for Friday which I didn't really understand because she wanted me induced no later than saturday and baby is fine and still active. ANYWAY thankfully no ultrasound, I probably wouldnt have gone anyway. So she called the hospital to schedule inducement on Saturday but they were all booked, so I will be induced TOMORROW!! I don't have a scheduled appointment but they are supposed to call me sometime in the morning to let me know when to leave for the hospital. To be honest Im a little disappointed we have to be induced. I really wanted him to come on his own, but I guess he has other plans. Like I said all that matters is that we have a happy, HEALTHY baby! I can't believe he will FINALLy be here tomorrow! Im so excited and nervous all at the same time!

Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow!

This is MY LAST POST BEFORE BABY, I PROMISE!!

No comments: