Wednesday, February 20, 2008

9 days OVERDUE!!

I can't believe I am STILL pregnant!!! I totally thought he would be here by last weekend but I guess "it came down to that after all". i had an ultrasound yesterday to make sure he's still okay in there. I guess he is because they are letting me go another three days. My mom, dad, and Cody were able to come in and see the baby on the ultrasound which was exciting for my parents to see their Grandson in there!! We could only see half his head because he's definitely dropped and his head is RIGHT THERE!! He's just too comfy I guess and doesn't want to leave me just yet! He's a momma's boy already :) My parents flew in on Sunday which has been nice but we are getting very impatient waiting for this little guy to arrive! Im not the happiest person to be around either right now ;) We have pretty much tried everything we can to get labour started, Last night I even decided to try CASTOR OIL!
Though I found a great new way to "clean myself out", let's just say none of these old wives tales worked for me and I am still one very pregnant lady. I've been pretty emotional this week and had another little meltdown this morning! I just wish my OB NEVER CHANGED my due date to the 12th! That would have saved me from alot of disappointment especially after she assured me she would probably be delivering me saturday or sunday!!

I have an OB appnt tomorrow and she will be scheduling me to be induced Friday Morning. I really felt he would come on his own but I will probably end up being induced :( I've realized that everything happens for a reason and REALLY all that matters is that we have a happy and healthy baby! We've waited this long, Im sure we can handle waiting 2 more days so thats what Im looking towards!

Stay tuned !

No comments: