Saturday, February 16, 2008

So Frustrated!!

5 days overdue and STILL NO BABY!! Today has been the hardest day I think I've had this entire pregnancy (emotionally) Last night at 2am Cody and I went on an almost 2 hour speed walk to try and Induce labour and we got nothing. My feet were throbbing within the first 5 minutes of our walk but I felt so confident that this was going to work so I sucked it up and kept on given er. I had cramps the entire time but thats about all the action I got. We came home and my body was just aching, so I had the hottest bath of my life and went to bed.

First of all, I woke up with such sore calves from 'THE BIG WALK" and thats ALL I got from it. I was so upset and then I went on facebook and checked all my messages filled with "YOU STILL HAVENT HAD YOUR BABY" etc etc, and then It hit me.........I crawled back to bed with cody and just started to ball!! We have prayed so hard this week that he would come and have tryed almost all the "old wives tales" (accept castor oil etc) and nothing has worked. I just felt so disappointed and frustrated with all our efforts and I just want it to be over with already!!. I think I layed there and cried for about an hour...LoL I remember hearing these exact feelings from other pregnant mothers when they were nine months pregnant and I couldn't understand how they could possibly feel that way and that when I got pregnant one day I would love every MINUTE OF IT. Don't get me wrong, I HAVE loved every minute of being pregnant and its such an amazing and wonderful experience but I NOW COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!! The last couple weeks are so hard especially when your OVER DUE. I don't believe in any of those TRICKS and that your baby just comes when HE IS GOOD AND READY. So I have given up on the walks, the terrifying sex, the waddling up and down the stairs, etc, etc. Im just going to relax and realized he just isn't ready yet. I've decided not to think about it anymore so I don't get my hopes up. He can't stay in there forever and no matter what he will be here in less than a week. I just can't wait to meet him and I know everything we've been through will be SO WORTH IT!!

Sorry If this sounded like a long vent but I want to jot down all my experiences for my own journaling purposes.

HOPEFULLY my NEXT post will be more exciting!

No comments: