Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Plan

Well I went to what will HOPEFULLY be my LAST OB appointment today! Everything is the same and normal. So here's the plan.....If I haven't had the baby by the 15th we have another OB appointment scheduled for the 15th were she will check to see If Ive dilated more and what not. If I still haven't had the baby we have an ultrasound booked for the 19th to make sure he's still okay in there. If everything still looks good they will wait three more days and if still NOTHING then I will be induced on Feb 23rd. Yup thats My baby shower!!! :( Hopefully it won't come down to that but..... thats the Plan. My doctor made me a little worried because she was saying she couldn't believe how comfortable I looked and that we should go ahead and book the ultrasound!! :( YAH OKAY I'm pretty comfortable for being 9 months pregnant but I've taken care of myself very well and Im healthy. I've only gained 24 lbs. Everyone is different I guess but thats definitely something I didn't want to hear. I don't think we have anything to worry about and I really feel he will be here by the 18th for sure! Im still sticking with the 14th so we'll see what happens! Please PRAY he won't go past the 18th !! I would hate to have to cancel the baby shower because then my mom will miss it. I guess its all up to the baby and he'll come when he's good and ready, but the LAST thing I want is to be induced. So please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: