Tuesday, February 5, 2008

39 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!! HOLLY CRAP!

Can you believe our baby is due one week from today!! I honestly can't wrap my mind around it. I know he can come anytime from here on out but its just so crazy to think that this is actually happening. I mean...... I am going to be a mom any day now! It's overwhelming to think that we will be meeting this little life that's been thriving inside of me for nine months, OUR son anyday! Im getting all choked up just typing about it. I honestly CANNOT wait for that moment when we see him for the FIRST TIME. We are so excited !!! He will be one special and very LOVED little Boy!

Again not a whole lot to update you on these last couple of weeks. Every thing has been good and normal at our weekly checkups. My stomach measurements have been at 34'' for the last three weeks but it measured at 36'' this time, so It grew a couple which the doctor was happy about. She was a little concerned after the 3rd week of no growth but figured it could be because he's descending and getting himself ready. ALL IS WELL. She said that the measurement should usually be the same amount of weeks you are in your pregnancy. Im a little off, But only by a few inches. I thought that was interesting.

I still feel about the same. Sleeping hasn't changed at all but Im definitely using my heating pad a lot more. I wake up at least every hour to change sides which takes me about 5 minutes just to roll over! LoL You never really appreciate how easy it is for us to move around until YOUR NINE MONTHS PREGNANT!! I haven't had any Braxton Hicks...no nothing! The waiting game is fun and exciting but it's starting to drive me a little crazy. I keep obsessing about.... When will it happen, Where will I be, What will I be doing, Where will Cody be...etc...etc. Im thinking of picking up a short little hobby in the mean time just to take my mind off things and to help the time go by faster. Maybe scrapbook.....any way there's nothing left to do, we're all prepared and Ready so all thats left to do is WAIT! I still think he's coming on Valentines so that means 9 more days :) Lets see if mommies right!

Here's my 39th week baby bump...

No comments: