Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Update..

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas just wasn't the same without my family around but it was still really nice. We had lots of fun spending time with Codys family this year. Cody and I spent christmas morning at our house opening gifts and then we went to his parents to open gifts and spent most of the day there, We got so spoiled this year!!! We had to run to Sasha's to wait for Tara-lynns Call. It was so nice to talk to her and hear that she is doing so well. Christmas is our favorite time of year and its so crazy to think that this time next year we will have a little boy crawling around. We really can't wait!! Its January tomorrow and it blows my mind to think that NEXT month our baby will be here! NEXT MONTH!! It really has gone by so fast.

I was referred to an OB a month ago but they still haven't got back to me so I am still seeing my regular doctor until then. I am now seeing her every two weeks and we have an ultrasound appointment on January 8th just to make sure everything still looks good and ready.

Here are a couple Christmas pictures....You can check out more pictures under "my babysite" to the right of the blog under "fun stuff"

Have a wonderful New Years!!!


Our Favorite Present :)

Feeling alot like Santa Clause about now...

Can't wait to unwrap THIS ONE!!!

No comments: