Wednesday, December 12, 2007

30 weeks....

The countdown is on guys!! We have less than 10 weeks to go and they are going to fly by so fast with christmas and everything else going on. I really can't believe I've been pregnant for that long! I still feel awesome but I have been feeling alot more sleepy lately. I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable and trying to get up, or change positions while I sleep is taking alot more effort these days! Oh and the bathroom breaks!! Ahh.... it's like he sits on my bladder all day and especially before bed. I'll get into bed and no more than 5 seconds go by it feels like my bladder is full again!! I repeat this process about 4 or 5 times and I'll sit there for 5 minutes and get hardly nothing.....its very frustrating.

I hardly get those hard kicks anymore because he's getting so much bigger but he still moves around like crazy. I was watching him the other day and It was like I had a rubber ball under my skin that just rolled from one side to the other. It was the neatest thing I've ever seen. I could sit there for hours watching him in there. I'm starting to get a little nervous but definitely more excited than anything. It's overwhelming to think that Once your a mother you will never not be a mother again. If that makes any sense. There's so much to think about. I can't wait to meet him and to see who he looks like and all that exciting stuff. He's going to be here in no time!

Anyway here's the baby bump at 30 weeks.


2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Taleah,
Wow I can't believe how big your getting. It's so cool. Your going to make a very good mommy. Just thinking about you being a mommy is just crazy. My little girl is going to have a baby. That just blows my mind. I can't tell you taleah how happy I am to be a grandma... Thank you so much!!! I can't wait till he is born and I can hold him. That just brings tears to my eyes. Well enough before I start to cry...lol. Love you so much. Just one more thing... I read cody's little bit and He's such a wonderful guy, I love him so much. He's going to be such a good Daddy. I'm so happy for the two of you. Your soon going to be a Family. How cool is that!!
Love,
Mom oxox

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun!!

You look great, and your getting so big!! I can't wait until the little guy is here and we all get to see him for the first time!! You will be such a great family and I could not be happier for the two of you!!

Lotsa Love

Kara