Thursday, December 20, 2007

8 more weeks

I don't really have much to update and no new pictures to post, I'm just sitting at work and have nothing else better to do. So you will have to make due with a moment or two of my rambling.

I will be 8 months on Monday and somedays It feels like February just can't get here fast enough! As much as I love being pregnant there are definitely a few symptoms I could live without right now. The back ache, my sore feet with all this extra weight Im carrying around. Trying to sleep is horrible right now. I can't get comfortable anymore and when I finally do guess what......its time for the SEVENTH bathroom break!!! Oh and the charlie horses!!!!
Thats probably the worst thing thats happened to me thus far! They are SO PAINFUL and wake me right out of my sleep. I had a really bad one a while ago in my calve and I woke up screaming and balling my eyes out. Poor hubby was in a panic not knowing what the heck happened to me. I was limping on that leg for about 3 days. As tough as it can be somedays I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. It will be worth all the aches and pains when we finally get to hold our little boy for the first time.

He had the Hiccups for the second time yesterday. They went on for atleast 10 minutes. Can you just imagine him in there hicupping away...(not sure if thats even a word, but whatever) LoL....its so amazing thats he's a little person already and I just can't wait to meet him!

I only have 12 more days of work and then I am done for a LONG LONG time. I don't plan to go back to work because I really want to stay at home with my kids. After a year or so I plan to open a little day home in the basement to make a little extra money. I can't wait to be done work and off this horrible NIGHTS schedule. Now that it's winter I can't remember the last time I saw the sun or daytime for that matter. It starts getting dark at 4:30 now and we usually don't get up until 5 or later. We go to bed in the dark and wake up in the dark, It will be nice to be on a NORMAL schedule and not feel so tired all the time. That gives me about one month to myself before the baby comes. It will be nice to have those 4 weeks to get some last minute things done, but most of all to relax and get as much rest as I can, and of course enjoy that time with just Cody and I. It's been just the two of us for so long (7 years long) so as much as were ready for this next step, I'm definitely going to miss those times with just him and I and not a care in the world. We are so excited and so ready for this next step, but we are definitely going to take these last 8 weeks, or however long our son decides to give us, and enjoy the freedoms of un-parenthood.

Well thats all for now. I will probably post some pictures this weekend. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.

No comments: