Monday, December 24, 2007

32 weeks today!

Well I just got my weekly email telling me I am now in my 8th month. Wow thats so crazy. Only 7 more weeks to go! He's almost 4 lbs now and about 16 inches long. He's getting so big in there. Im at the point where I can honestly say I am no longer enjoying this pregnancy as much. I love it.... but I don't, and Im sure all you mothers out there no exactly what Im talking about. Im constantly changing my mind. When It comes to bed time, I've just about had it. Trying to sleep is just a nightmare. I had a good cry to cody the other afternoon when I once again was awaken by another charlie horse. I was just so frustrated and basicly felt like I couldn't do this anymore. I have to keep reminding myself of what's around the corner and how IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT WHEN HE'S FINALLY HERE! Any way here is a couple picks of me at 32 weeks.

Merry christmas!!


No comments: