Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ultrasound update

Well it was confirmed that we are definitely having a boy (thank goodness). More importantly he is healthy and everything looked normal. The tech was awesome and brought Cody In right away for me. She followed us through everything and gave us alot of information which was nice. He was so active in there through out the entire ultrasound which was so amazing to see on the monitor. I dont think he liked it very much, it was like he knew exactly where she was putting the doppler because he kept kicking at it which made it bounce off my belly a couple times. It was so funny!

He weighs almost 3 lbs and she said He looks 29 weeks and four days which is exactly a week older than we thought. Which would give me a due date of February 11th. They said at the last two ultrasounds that he is exactly a week older too but Im still going to stick with my original due date of February 18 and if he comes early than GREAT. He could very well be a Valentines baby!

So about the 4D ......she warned us that it might be hard to get good footage of him because he is so much bigger....... and boy was she right. She tryed for about 20 minutes to get good footage of his face but it just wasn't happenin. There wasn't a lot of fluid around his face which made it even more difficult. We could only really see his most distinctive features like his mouth, nose, hands and eyes but thats about it. He did have his one eye open the whole time which was really neat to see. I know I said on my other post that I was told its almost exactly what he'll look like when hes born.......Well I sure hope not. LoL I can honestly say some of the footage is a little freaky lookin but like i said It just wasn't good footage, nothing like the 4D before. I didn't care if we got any at all just as long as he's a healthy boy!! Any way check out the video of our baby below!! ENJOY and watch for his eye thats open. Cody thinks he is smiling in some of it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun!!! That is some awesome ultrasound photos and your right it is a little sacry in those 4D ultrasounds...but still soo cute and healthy lookin!! Awww...Congrats this Blog is amazing you did a fantastic job of it!! You Rock!

Kara

Taleah Beecher said...

Thanks Kara, I was so excited to see that I FINALLY got a comment from someone!!! Nobody comments :( Thank you