Tuesday, January 8, 2008

34 Weeks

Not a whole lot to update you on again. Not much has changed in the last couple weeks since my last post. Belly grew a little and a couple more symptoms I could complain and vent about but I'll keep that to myself this time.

I FINALLY bought a weigh scale a couple weeks ago. I have been traking my weight only once a month at my prenatal visits. I've been wanting to get a certain kind for along time but everytime we would go to costco we would forget about it. My doctor told me I should gain about 26-30 lbs so Im proud to say that I've only gained 19 lbs so far. I hear that the last trimester is when you gain the most, so we'll see what happens. I only have 6 weeks left so I really doubt I will gain more than 10 lbs in that time.

Today is my first OB appointment who I will be seeing once a week from here on out until he's born. I don't really know what to expect but Im excited for it. It's going to be a rough and exhausting day on us though because As soon as we get off work at 7am we have to go home and then drive all the way down south to Glenmore for our appointment at 9:15am and then we have to stay in town for a few hours for our ultrasound appointment at 1:20pm. We will get hardly any sleep before we go back to work tonight. Ahhh Only 2 more days!!

So we have found ourselves a fun little game to play lately. It's called "Name that Lump!" LoL He is constantly pushing and pressing against my tummy, causing very interesting Lumps so we take turns guessing....Is that an elbow? A knee? A foot? It's amazing and so much fun to try and guess what part of him is pushing against me. It is by far the best game Ive ever played!! ;)

Well I will probably post again tomorrow to give an update on the ultrasound and my first OB appointment. Anyway here's a couple shots of the belly at 34 weeks.





34 weeks

No comments: