Wednesday, January 23, 2008

37 weeks

Im 37 weeks today and you know what that means? It means I am considered full term and he is completely safe to survive outside the womb. How exciting is that! I don't think he will be making his way anytime soon but you never know. With the way things are going lately I've been starting to agree with the rest of my family that he MAY be a little early, but like I said you never know. Apart of me also thinks he'll be a Valentines Baby!! What do you think?

Well I don't have alot to update on but we did get some pregnancy shots taken today. They said It could take about 2 1/2 weeks before they come in so by the time we can share them with you all, we will probably have more exciting pics for you all to see.
(wink, wink) Anyway they turned out really well and I can't wait to share them. Hopefully they get here before baby comes. I have another OB appointment on thursday and will probably update more after that, until then here's a couple of our regular belly shots of me at 37 weeks!!!


37 weeks


Yes..I know, I look like Im about to POP !!






Im definitely going to miss that Belly...I just love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe Taleah I love it!!! Im so excited for you! Cant wait for the new addition! Much love Auntie Tiff