Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas is by far my FAAAVVORITE time of year! I love the christmas music on the radios, I love the people, and I LOVE the spirit at Christmas time. It was very exciting this year because It's the first year Grayden actually understood the concept of Santa and that santa brings presents to open Christmas day. He doesn't quite understand the TRUE meaning of Christmas and that we are celebrating Jesus' birth but at least he understood something this year! It was sure fun watching him all season get excited for santa. He saw santa 3 or 4 times at different occasions and he was a little shy but never hesitated to sit on his lap or anything. It was also the first year we left out milk and cookies :) Grayden picked out the plate, he wanted to use his HULK cup for the milk and insisted on being the one to bring it out on the table for santa to eat. This was also Daxtins VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS.......unfortunately Dax was sick with a cold this Christmas.

Christmas morning Dax woke up at 7 and Gray was still asleep but since everyone else was awake we were to excited to wait so we woke up Grayden and as soon as we said "Gray Santa came" His face just lit up and we all walked down the stairs watching every move and expression he would give. Christmas Is sooo exciting with kids! Anyway it was so much fun watching him open all his prezzies and he was spoiled by us and his Grandparents! He got a bunch of train stuff, clothes, and a big blow up ball you can roll around in outside from Nana and Papa! Our big gift was his very own ride on choo choo train!! He was ecstatic and absolutely loved it. I will never forget the smile or the PROUD look on his face as he sat on his train riding it the first time. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Grandma and Grandpa Beecher got him an ESCALADE and a bike!! Like I said SPOILED!!
Dax "helped" open a few of his own prezzies but I had to put him down for a nap half way through since he wasn't feeling so good. He completely missed opening presents at Grandmas because he stayed asleep in his car seat but he got a bunch of clothes and books and a few toys but the escalade was for both.

This Christmas came and went so fast! I cannot let myself go another year of doing last minute shopping!! I focus and stress way to much on things I still have to do or buy last minute and It feels like Im running around a week before christmas like a chicken with its head cut off. I don't think I actually sat down to soak in the moments until Christmas Eve! Other than feeling rushed and a little stressed at times this Christmas was wonderful!
I Love when my family is here and it was so nice to have everyone together (we were missing Kaden)
One of my favourite family Christmas traditions is finding a family who is in need and buying a bunch of food or whatever to help them out and drop it off christmas eve AND RUN! Dad went out and bought a TOONN of groceries and a family gift this year but they caught us before we left the stairs :)

Anyway Christmas was awesome this year! Here are some pics of our Christmas 2010!!











No comments: