Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Little Moments...Special memories!



Grayden there are so many cute little things that you do, things that I never want to forget. I want to take the time to right them down so I can't ever forget them.

I love how when Daxtin wakes up from his nap you get really upset if mommy doesn't wait for you so we can greet him together. I love the way you get a really high pitched voice (probably learned that from your dad) and say " HHIII BABY" as sweet as possible while reaching out to give him a big kiss and hug. You love your baby brother so so much!

I love that when you wake up in the mornings you run into my room and sneak into our bed and tuck yourself in beside me for some cuddles and fall back to sleep with me.

I love how we can hear the choo choo train coming from inside our home. Every time you hear it you stop and listen for just a second, and then yell as loud as you can " CHOO CHOO TRAIN" as you run to the window to watch it go by. I especially love it when we are on a walk and we hear the choo choo coming. We RUN across the path to the fence to watch it up close. You want to ride it SOOOOO bad and I always get a kick out of watching you spank your little bum and as you say " choo choo ride PPLLEEASSE"

I LOVE that when ever we are driving around Airdrie you know EXACTLY where are the choo choo tracks are. Whenever we get close to one you say " mommy choo choo track" then you look at daddy "daddy choo choo track" and as we get closer we all yell " 3....2......1....WHOOOOO" As we throw our hands in the air and give fist pounds to eachother afterwards :) LOVE THIS!!

I love it when we tuck you in at night and how you make SURE we tuck in your dinosaurs, trains, and your baby (yes my son sleeps with a doll) Some times half an hour will have gone past and we'll hear you calling for us and when we walk in to check on you you'll say "daddy dinosaur BURR" because you moved the covers around! LoL

I love hearing your sweet little whisper as I walk out of the room from tucking you in "love you mommy"

This is what life is all about.........Little moments like this!

No comments: