Monday, December 20, 2010

11 months old!!!


Are we really here already....the month before your first birthday?!! ...REALLY ???!!!

Oh Dax I'm feeling a little emotional about this one! This has definitely been one of the most challenging years of my life but more than that it has been the most rewarding, the most joyful, and the most happiest I have ever been!!!
Having two kids has definitely spun my world around (literally). I could have NEVER imagined how difficult it can be at times but at the same time I never knew the joy or the love I feel had ever existed. Having you in my life has made me a completely different mother, wife, and daughter. I am an extremely good multi tasker, more patient, less selfish, more trusting, just everything. I have learned to appreciate my family and parents so much more. I just feel like a much better person than I was 11 months ago.

You have achieved some big milestones this month baby boy!
You started taking your first steps this month....I think the most you have taken is 4. You LOVE to wave hi and bye to everyone. You started giving kisses this month and you even make the muuuaahhh sound as you lean in with your mouth open as wide as possible to give someone a yummy wet smoooch! Haha its so cute!

You love to laugh (always have) Both you and Gray have been extrememly happy babies! Your are teething really bad so lately you haven't been your happy normal self. Whenever you are awake you have to have my attention or you are crawling to wherever i am crying at me until I pick you up or pay attention to you. You are cutting FOUR teeth right now so I can only imagine the discomfort you are in and mommy is more than willing to squeeze in extra snuggles :)

There are certain things and places you absolutely LOVE around the house #1 would have to be mommies makeup desk! You LOVE to sit there while I get ready for the day and play with all the gadgets that are up there :) It makes for a mess but its fun to have you up there with me and HEY...i'm actually able to get something done!!!!

#2 would be the computer desk. YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THE MOUSE! Everytime I walk by the computer desk (or makeup desk) you fuss and bounce in my arms if I don't sit you down.
#3 would be the laundry room because Kiaras dog dish is in there :) Ugh this is an annoying one because you LOVE to dump her dog dish everywhere and eat her food!

You haven't been eating a lot of solids this month either....I was a little worried that you weren't eating enough but your gaining weight fine so no worries there. Sleeping is the same too!

Well Dax ...... This is your very last monthly birthday and that makes me kinda sad :( You grew up much faster than I thought you would....... life with two boys will do that I guess :) I love you to pieces baby boy!
Happy 11th month Birthday
xoxoxo
Mommy

No comments: