Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This time last year !

Your mommy has been known to have one of the worst memories! I forget a lot in my past and in the present I must admit, but there are few things and moments I know I will never forget for as long as I live.......... The day my TWO biggest loves were born! I remember EVERY moment, every detail. It's 10:40 right now and in this moment one year ago I was getting prepped for my epidural. You were born so late!!! (or early I should say) I'm about ready to go to bed right now but I know if I crawl into bed all I'll be doing is reminiscing about all the amazing events that took place one year ago today. It's unbelievable its already been a year! I should really try to get some sleep, your brother wakes me up nice and early and Mommy has so much to do to plan for your big day! I can't wait to wake up with you in the morning and give you a great big birthday hug!!

I love you so much Daxtin
xoxo
Mommy

No comments: