Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby #2 Update

So baby could be here any day now and boy are we getting anxious!! I am 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant right now and ready for this baby to be out! It honestly has not been that bad except for not being able to move around like normal and getting out of bed or a chair for that matter is extremely difficult with this beach ball in the way :) I remember at this point with Grayden I felt like I was dying!! I was at least 15 pounds heavier with Grayden and has that ever made a difference! I have been extremely blessed with this pregnancy everything has gone so perfectly and I am so grateful!!! I haven't had a single charlie horse :)

We have felt completely un-prepared for this baby!!! We JUST put the baby's car seat in the car and washed his bedding and clothes just a couple days ago. My over night bag wasn't even ready until yesterday! If this baby decided to come early we would have been running around like chickens with there heads cut off!

With Gray I had no signs that my body was getting ready to go into labour. I may have had one or two contractions that didn't hurt at all but this time I have been having contractions for 2 weeks now and they are painful. Im hoping that means SOMETHING but who knows!! Anyway now that we are ready we have just started doing a few things to try and get this baby out. We started the long walks last night and I have been drinking the raspberry leaf tea. Walks are horrible because I have constant contractions the whole time. The tea doesn't seem to be doing anything and when Grayden nurses before bed it sure gets the contractions going as well.

Im feeling anxious not only because Im a little uncomfortable but If he doesn't come by Sunday....Cody has to go back to work and switch back into a nights schedule AND my parents are only here for a week so if this baby is as stubborn as Grayden was and I end up being induced ( which wouldn't be until the 25th) my parents wont be able to see the baby when he is born!!!! So we are all counting on him to make an appearance this weekend!!!!

Please come in the next couple of days little one!!!! xoxo

No comments: