Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Daxtin is 6 !!

My sweet little boy is growing up! You are the most tender loving boy. You remind me so much of me its crazy. Super quiet and shy, yet silly and funny when he warms up to you. You are such a good boy, but you have some anxiety we are trying to break. You still stuggle very much with going to school. We only have about 2-3 months left of school and you are JUST starting to be ok in the mornings, although you NEVER want to go to school. You are doing AMAZING in kindergarten! your teacher couldn't be more proud of you! Your one smart cookie! You still have that adorable squeky little voice. You love to just be at home with mom! One of our favourite activities together is playing minecraft and building things, and playing lego, laitly its been hay day :) You stil enjoy your mommy cuddles at bedtime which i love....I dread the day you dont ask me, "Mom, can you snuggle me for a bit" Ughhh that gets me everytime and my heart just melts. especially when you wake in the middle of the night and come and ask me. You love to someimtes just come in my bed right next to me and snuggle. You love to be outside and you love to just hand out on the swing. your fave food is pizza and grilled cheese...actually WATERMELLON!!! you could live off that! You are still the pickiest little eater EVER! Love you to pieces my little man!

No comments: