Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Grayden is 8!!

Wow when did this happen!? My first born is eight years old!! I can't beleive what a fine young man you have become and YOU ARE NOW BAPTISED!!! I remember thinking about this day, and how nervous your Dad would be, and I can't beleive it is finally here! You are now accountable for your choices and I just hopoe that we have taught you well and how to choose the right! You are such a kind hearted caring soul. You stand up for your family and your friends. Although you've been picking on your brother a lot lately, in the end you would do anything for him. You have always been like that. You have such a close relationship to your friends at school and everyone just loves you. Can we talk about school for a second! My dear boy, you have come SUCH a long way! It has been a struggle to get here, but I am so incredible proud of you and all the hard work you have put in to get to where you are! You have done so well in school this year! Although, we still have some struggles, you have come so far! Your teachers are so pleased and proud of you! Your one smart boy! You are so full of energy my boy! sometimes i dont know where you get it from, or wish i could have a piece of that pie, but man oh man! this year you have been obsessed with Pokemon, that phased out a few months ago, and you became obsessed with plants vs zombies, then came goosbeumps, and now its ALL ABOUT FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS! oh my goodness you guys are obsessed! you still love all the other things but Five nights is your fave right now. That was your birthday theme after all. you had a bunch of your friends over, we played soccer and just had fun here in the new house. (wont do that again) it was way too crazy! Your fave food is still pizza, but im so grateful you love all food. your not a picky eater AT all! Sure love you my sweet boy!

No comments: