Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Daxtin!

I remember your big bro turn the big number 5 and it feels the same with you. I just dont know what it is about FIVE, but its such a big number for me. I try my very hardest to make my kids feel so special on there birthdays ;) I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday! One of the happiest days of my life see your beautiful face for the first time ;) You bring so much joy to much life and I can never express into words how much you are loved. At 5 years old Daxtin has changed, and grown so much this year! You are such a smart boy! You are attending precshool and can identify about half of the letters and the sounds they make you can count to over 20 -you dont like to write much -you can read some words already (mostly from memory) -you dont like going to school so much, but you always have fun when I come and get you -you are the pickiest eater and sometimes i dont know why i bother trying LoL. I usually end up making you something entirely differnt then everyone else. I really hope this phase doesnt last long. you dont like any cooked veggie, any caserole mixed. You dont like sauces, the only veggie you eat are cucumber, celery, and carrots! You LOVE cucmber and you eat pretty much all fruits. -You are a very shy boy and get embarrassed easily. Your feelings are hurt very easily ;) Your such a tender sensitive boy, just like your mom ;) I LOVE and look forward to our night time cuddles. You are so busy playing with your friends and mommy is busy keeping up with the house and looking after Summer, that we dont get much time together during the day, so those night time cuddles mean the world and are my favorite moments with you! I just love how you love having me wraped in your arms and feel so comforted having me there laying with you as you go to sleep :) Ill cherish that forever. 1.What is your favorite color? - Blue 2.What is your favourite toy? - Rescue Bots 3.what is your favourite fruit? - apples 4.What is your favourite movie? - Rescue bots and spiderman 5.What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? wraps 6.What is yourfav0urite shirt? -spiderman 7.What is your favourite game? - donkey kong 8.What is your favourite snack?- yoghurt 9.What is your favourite animal? - dolphin 10.What is your favourite song? - rescuebot song 11.What is your favourtie book? - 12.What is your Best friend? - Kaece 13.What is your favorite cereal? - cheerios 14.What is your favourite thing to do? playing on the iPad 15.What is your favourite drink? pop 16.What is your favourite holiday?- Valentines day 17.What do u like to take to bed with you? - mommy 18.What is your Favourite breakfast? - pancakes 19.What you want for dinner on your bday? - cake 20.What do u want to be when you grow up? - a rescuebot

No comments: