Tuesday, September 16, 2014

5 months

You are one sweet little spirit and I find my self constantly oozing over how in love i am with you! Having a daughter gets me sometimes, when I think about all the fun and special moments i will experience with you. You are getting so big!! Not much has changed this month other than that. You are so content and happy! If I had to describe you with one word, that would be it HAPPY! You love love love your daddy! everytime he comes home you have the brightest and biggest smiles waiting as soon as you hear his squeaky love voice he has just for you haha It is a beautiful thing to see your man with his daughter! Cant really describe into words what that feels like but i never thought i could love your dad any more than i already do. You are scooting, rolling, and pushing your self around everywhere these days! I swear you will be crawling in no time! you can just barely sit on your own for a second or 2 before falling over so i bet you will be sitting up by the end of the month! You get really into playing with certain things and if those things get taken away, you are sure to let us know! You love your dads watch and the butterfly toy in your exerciser! Your sleep is still AWESOME! nothing has changed there other than naps getting more and more consistant! Its been so nice having everyone back at school and being able to just rock with you when you need me too and not having to stress about everyone letting loose downstairs. Im going to soak up this precious time with you. You are just such a joy in our home! i could watch you sleep all day and just feel my heart melt everytime! I am so thankful for you! Im thankful for your health and how blessed i feel to have all that i do. I hope i never take that for granted! love you so much baby girl Happy 5th month mommy xoxo

No comments: