Monday, September 8, 2014

5 months old

I cant believe your almost half a year! Seriously where does time go? This month has flown buy and a lot of new changes have happened around here! Kids are all back at school so I get you enjoy you so much more ;) It was one crazy summer for me and im honestly SO glad its over! Some days it will be just me and you and Im so grateful for that ;) You are rolling around like crazy and you do this little scoot where you stand on your toes and can actually push yourself forwards……?! You are SOOO unbeleivably rolley! LoL your baby fat is so cute ;) You put everything in your mouth You love your dad like crazy I cant believe how happy you are….ALL TIME TIME….you just have smiles for EVERYONE, even strangers fall in love with you! I get told all the time, "what a happy baby"…kinda warms my heart ;) We are waking up alot earlier now since we have to get kids to school by 8am. You are going to bed earlier too, usually around 930 and your still sleeping through the night with a couple feeding times……I just love how you ask for food haha you make the sweetest little noises as you wait. Your always ready for a nap about an hour after you wake for the day. I cant believe we start solid foods next month! Thats so crazy….but i cant wait to give you some ;) Happy 5th month xoxo Mommy

No comments: