Thursday, September 16, 2010

Go Grayden Go

So this is going to be a really short post but I just HAD to blog about it since it is indeed a journal for me but Grayden went to the potty all by himself last night! YYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!

Mommy was changing Daxtin, and Daddy was in the shower. You walked right into the bathroom while daddy was showering hopped yourself onto the big potty all by yourself and went pee!
OMGosh we were so ecstatic! Daddy jumped out of the shower to come tell me and we both immediately stopped what we were doing to jump around the house with you. LoL WE WERE SO HAPPY!!
You did it again this morning and I am just PRAYING that this is it, that you have FINALLY figured it out on your own :) I am one PROUD mommy over here!

GOOD JOB GRAY, Mommy is so proud of you

No comments: