Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daxtin is 8 months old!



4 more months and I have a one year old!!! Are you kidding??

Daxtin you are huge LoL.....You are getting so big and more beautiful everyday! I love how alert and aware you are about everything around you.
Whats new with you?
Well we no longer have to worry about you sitting and falling over. You can sit up from laying on your back on your own and also get on all fours (the crawling position...uh oh) I'm sure you will be crawling in the next couple of weeks and to be honest I am NOT looking forward to this stage. I was not fond of the crawling stage with your brother at all. I think its adorable seeing you on all fours and the fact that its the only way you can get to point A to B, but I can't stand knowing your hands are walking around on dirty floors all the time and these days everything goes in your mouth including those dirty fingers :)

For now You roll and scoot yourself where ever you want to go but no crawling yet. Im sure in the next couple of weeks I will have a crawling baby!!

You got your first cold this month :( It was only for 2-3 days (thank goodness) I don't know what I would do without Saline drops!!!! You poor thing couldn't even eat in the middle of the night when you were hungry because your nose was so stuffed up.
You sleep the same but are now taking regular naps. still 3-4 naps during the day.
I have been a slacker in the food department but at the same time I didn't want to be giving you solids while you were under the weather. So you've been on just mommy's milk for the last 2 weeks.

Did I mention you are a HUGE mommy's boy just like your older brother was (still is) You can be the happiest and content baby when someone else is watching you but as soon as I walk into the room or you see me, you immediately start crying until I come see you. You have taken to a bottle really well which is amazing considering you never use one. Its good to know that the few times I leave you for more than three hours that I always have that option.

You are such a good baby and are always smiling. Your smile just lights up my life everytime I see it. You are such a blessing in my life and I love you more than you could EVER know!
Happy 8th month

-Mommy xoxoxo

No comments: