Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby #2 Update

So I am 35 weeks and 3 days today! Wow has time flown by. I cannot believe how great I feel this far along. This pregnancy has been a lot different than the last. I thought I had a wonderful pregnancy with Grayden but this one has by far been even better for me. Theres not a whole lot new or exciting to update on with this pregnancy. I started seeing my OB a few weeks ago and it's in airdrie this time versus all the way down Glenmore so that has been nice. The first time I saw her she measured the baby and said that he was a little on the smaller side and that I was in the 25th percentile which was still normal range.

The next time i saw my OB it was a replacement because my doctor was on holidays. When she got to the measuring part she seemed a little concerned of the size. You are supposed to measure out the amount of weeks you are. I was measuring at a 32 when I am a 35. I was still in normal range but she wanted me to have an ultrasound just to make sure everything is okay in there.

So this made me extremely nervous and anxious to have this ultrasound done. I had to wait a few days and finally went in and everything checked out completely normal. I was laying there for at least 45 minutes while she did a thorough check of the baby and she told me that he is a bit on the small size but everything looks great! I WAS SOOO RELIEVED and happy to hear that.

Thats about all thats new with baby! He moves around still so much and NO CHARLIE HORSES......YET!! UGH.... that was the worst part of my entire pregnancy with Grayden was the charlie horses! I am so gratful I haven't had any yet but there have been a couple times where I have felt one about to come on and I can quickly stretch it out or whatever.

Anyway I cant wait to meet this little one. I am getting so excited!!

No comments: