Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22 months


Grayden is 2 months shy of being 2 years old! ....... Wowza!

This is such an exciting month! Christmas is just a few days away, Nana and Papa are coming home for Christmas and Daddy is done work for a LONG while soon!
Grayden this has been such a fun month with you getting ready for christmas.

So whats new with Gray?
Well you have started to say a few more words. You cut a couple teeth this month (and still teething) and you keep getting more and more adorable by the day!
You are such a busy boy these days and you love to make a mess! Oh the messes you make!!!! Breakfast, Lunch, and supper are SO much fun right now! You love to throw your food on the ground for some reason and you DO NOT listen when we tell you NO! You are still a pretty big eater especially when we have your favorite dishes but as soon as you are done or you don't want something........it's on the floor!

You are doing OK with bedtime right now. You are still going to sleep in your own room and you stay there .....most nights. You have been teething really bad and there have been a couple nights where I have woke up with you sleeping on my legs. Your a sneaky little guy :) I've heard you a couple times running down the hall into my room and when you got to my bed you would start laughing because you were so excited to be with me and I couldn't resist turning you away and you would just wrap your little arms around me........so sweet!

You are such a sweet boy Grayden. You have such a soft heart and are so loving! There have been so many times where you just come up to me from out of no where and grab my face and turn it towards yours and give me a kiss on the lips. It's so cute how you just grab my face and turn it around to give me a kiss! The other day daddy was on the couch sleeping and you crawled up to him and gave him a little wet kiss on the lips. That made Daddys day for sure! Not only are you affectionate but you are so caring. You love to be centre of attention and you love to make people laugh.

WE love you so much Gray
xoxoxo Mommy and Daddy

No comments: