Thursday, October 22, 2009

Such a CHARACTER

OH GRAYDEN....You did the cutest thing the other day. You have been pretty good with going to bed on your own for a couple of weeks now in your own bed. You went down for your 2 hour nap but woke up after only 45 minutes crying. I gave you a kiss and patted your back but you wouldn't stop crying. (it was your sad cry) so it made me think you maybe had a bad dream and needed some cuddles. So I gave in, picked you up and layed you on our bed. You closed your eyes and turned your body away from me. I layed with you for a couple minutes and snuck a few peeks of your face and your eyes kept opening and closing and when you noticed me looking you closed them right away but I could tell you were forcing them closed because they kept fluttering. All of a sudden you turned your body towards mine with your eyes closed and A HUGE SMILE ON YOUR FACE and you went right to bed. Haha it made me laugh so hard....It was your little cute way of saying "HA HA mommy I got my way" It was hilarious !!!

No comments: