Friday, September 4, 2009

21 weeks pregnant!!!

I can't believe I am half way through this pregnancy already!! This first one seemed like forever but I guess when you already have a little one to chase around all day.....time flies! This pregnancy has been so good thus far. The first 3 months or so weren't so good but this second trimester has been amazing! I don't even feel pregnant but the constant kicks always remind me. I missed feeling Grayden inside me and this time it feels so different because I actually know whats in there. I get so excited when I think there's another Grayden in there and to know how much love that's going to come with it makes me so thrilled! I can't wait to meet this little one. I wonder what he or she will look like, how different they will be from Grayden, to discover his or her different personality!! Ahhhh Im so excited!

Sometimes I think how can I possibly have another one when Grayden keeps me so busy these days. I know its going to be hard work and stressful at times but I now no it won't even compare to the Joy this baby will also bring into our lives.

Can't wait to meet you little one :)
Mommy xoxox

No comments: