Wednesday, September 23, 2009

19 months old!



This has been such a busy month for us! Daddy has been so busy with his fire fighting course and going out to the fire hall lots. We went to disneyland, We sold our house this month. We are in the process of buying a new home and we have to be out of here and in a new house by October 30. It has been a crazy yet exciting month to say the least.

So what is new with Grayden?
You are a busy busy boy! You discovered how to get into every single sink in the house. You have always been excited about water so when you realized how to play in the sinks you were thrilled. Just when I thought you getting onto the kitchen table and computer desk was enough work....Lets start with the kitchen....
You realized you are now tall enough to climb the bar stools to get onto the kitchen counter and then you just climb into the sink and play in the water. Daddy pushed the chairs against the wall so you couldn't get on them only to watch you push them back againTs the kitchen counter. Haha we got a kick out of that one!

So no more bar stools at our house for now!
So In the bathroom you climb on top of the toilet and kneel on the toilet paper roll and pull yourself up on the sink. When ever we are near any of these rooms that is ALL YOU WANT TO DO!

It was cute at first but it has become very frustrating to be honest. Obviously we don't let you do it but you TRY TRY TRY. It is very exhausting constantly pulling you off toilets, computer desks, kitchen tables, and counter tops. How the heck are you supposed to baby proof that??? LoL To be honest when daddys not home and I have to get things done in the kitchen I will give in sometimes and just let you play in the sink. I end up with a big mess and water everywhere but sometimes it is worth it if I am trying to get something done. You are so busy!

I love the way you get so excited for piggy backs up and down the stairs and if you don't feel like a piggy back you turn me around or wrap your arm around my neck and plop yourself in my arms. I love that everytime you wake from your nap you sign to be nursed and have that special bonding time with mommy! You are very cranky without your after nap nurse. I love the funny noise and expressions you make when you are unhappy or want something.LOL I love how you lift your feet up to your waist when you run! You have the cutest run ever. I love how you grab mine or daddys hand when we are about to cross the road. I love how excited you get when you watch "winnie the pooh" I love our games we play around the house and how excited you get when we run around with you.

You just keep getting funner and funner to play with these days! You love to crawl onto mommy and daddys bed and start jumping like a little monkey! Most of the time I join you and you get a kick out of that. You laugh and get so silly when I sing "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" (you love that book) You love monkeys period.
You make monkey noises while you do this silly waddle with your hands at your side as you bob up and down.

You got sick for the second time in your life this month too. Right when we got home from disneyland. Both you and mommy caught a bit of a cold. Maybe it was the piece of gum you picked up off the ground in disneyland!!! AHhhrr I was so mortified!!

You are such a big eater these days. You eat almost anything and everything! You are still nursing a few times a day! I think we may just make it to age two after all. I remember my milk came in with you at 6 or 7 months pregnant so I wonder if my milk will start changing on you soon. We'll see how you deal with that :) You have started to say thank you really well this month. Sometimes you get confused and something else comes out but for the most part you can say it pretty good!

Well baby boy happy 19 months! Mommy and Daddy love you so much big boy!

xoxoxo
Mommy and Daddy





No comments: