Saturday, September 29, 2007

Were having a little BOY!!!

Yesterday we had our much anticipated 4D ultrasound and found out we are having a little boy, and more importantly he looked healthy and strong. We coudn't be more happier and are so thrilled to have a son. It was so amazing to see him moving around in his own little world. What a blessing it is to have that little glimpse inside and to see five fingers and five toes and already looks like an adorable little boy. We have a short 2D/4D video of him just below and we have probably watched it over 100 times already. It's amazing to me to think that we are able to create such miracles and I love knowing that my body provides everything that he needs right now.

I was a little frustrated with the ultrasound tech (I got stuck with the new girl who spoke very little english) She told me at first that, "baby no good spot to 4d" ......HUH?? It was so frustrating trying to communicate with her and I didn't understand why she was saying we couldn't go through with the 4D. Anyway on top of that I kept asking her to bring my husband in but she kept saying Later. I was so mad and should have said more.... but anyway.....She had to get someone in there to help her with a few things because I don't think she really new what she was doing. This other girl also did the 4D part of the ultrasound and was able to get a few good shots of his face and body. I Said to her again can you please go get my husband and finally she brought him in after about 40 minutes of him waiting!!!! She was so frustrating. I asked the other lady if the baby was in a bad position to find out the sex and she said, "I think your having a BOY". He must have spread those legs a little more because a couple seconds later she giggled and said, "YUP your definitely having a boy". LoL Cody felt so proud. Anyway, it was an amazing experience and Im so greatful that everything looks great. His heartbeat was 158 BMP.

We couldn't wait to tell everyone the exciting news and the calls were ringing off the hook. Grandpa Prete was the first person we told that he was having a grandson, and to get those mini golf clubs ready! LoL. Grandpa was so excited he is having a grandson and I think he was secretly hoping for one. Then of course Grandma Prete called and we told her the good news, there was no response on the other side. LoL she had to control her tears. Everyone was so excited!!

We drove straight to Winners and FINALLY did some shopping for this little boy. Then to Grandma and Grandpa Beechers to tell them the exciting news. Grandma Beecher had called while we were still at the ultrasound place, but Cody made her wait until we got there to tell her in person. They are very excited and are now waiting for a Grandaughter and a Grandson within the same year. Cody was so proud yesterday. I loved watching him talk about all these fun things he was going to do and teach our son. He's so excited to have a little boy!

Yesterday was so exciting for us and I feel like Im on cloud nine. I have an amazing husband who I absolutely adore and love with all my heart and we are having a beautiful son together who I already love so much!! .......This is what life is all about. I can't wait for our son to come into this world and start our very own family.

No comments: