Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer is 2 months

I seriously don't know how another baby could be more perfect than you! You are just such a special soul and I see it every time I look at you! You have grown SO much thus month. I think your atleast 12lbs now! -you finally deliberately started to smile at 5 weeks old! It has to be one of the most precious moments, when your baby looks back up at you with a smile! Seriously turns my heart to mush! Sometimes we've heard a little giggle behind that smile but not often. I hear you giggle quite frequently in your sleep! So precious! Your sleeping hasn't changed much! We go to bed around 11 and you usually don't get up until 5 or 6 am! You love to snuggle with your mommy and usually wait for me to wrap you under my arms to fall to sleep! I will always cherish our bedtime snuggles and I try to soak up every moment. I know time your little head will be to heavy to snuggle right next to me under my arm :( time sure flys by sweet heart and as much as that statement brings me sadness it also means so much joy! This stage in your life is so precious and one of my very favourites but the only easy way for me to be ok with it, is watching you grow and experience life and do things as a family. Each stage of your life will be precious and there will always be something different in those stages I'm looking forward to.

No comments: