Monday, August 4, 2014

1 month summer

Summer is ONE month old! What an overwhelming joy it is to have her apart of our family :) She is just so perfect in every way! We have always been so blessed with such good babies! You constantly sleep and you never cry! When your hungry or have a different need you just grunt or make little noises. As far as sleep goes your mamma has been very well rested this month! We go to bed around midnight and you usually always wake up between 4-5am and then again around 7 or 8am and then we go back and we finally get up for the day around 10 or 11….sometimes noon LoL!! It has been awesome! Cody asked me the other day how its been on me to wake up in the night and have to change diapers etc and I told him I LOVE it….I love the feeling of being fully depended on and I love being your mom and having to make little sacrafices to help you in every way. I think Knowing you are our last baby and that every stage that goes by I won't ever get to experience again has made me so much more appreciative of every moment and I'm doing my best to soak it up. So far having a third baby has been so easy and this 4 year gap is amazing and much different than a 23 month gap!! The boys are so helpful and they just play with one another! They absolutely adore there little sister and it has been so nice to be able to spend so much time with Summer and really get that quality time she needs from me. I don't know if, or when it will ever sink in the fact that I have a daughter!! It literally brings tears to my eyes just thinking about what that means and all the mommy/daughter moments I will cherish and get to experience! I count my blessings everyday!! So so blessed Happy 1 month baby girl!!

No comments: