Thursday, May 30, 2013

Vancouver 2012

Vancouver is seriously a highlight of our year! The kids especially look forward to it!!! This year was the first time we did a road trip (I LOVE ROAD TRIPS) It was a LONG drive, but it was beautiful! I love the conversations that happen during a long road trip! -they are my favourite! The kids did really well, EXCEPTIONALLY WELL actually! we had to stop a few times (always around the 3 hour mark) because Dax just couldn't take the long sitting times. We had so much fun with Nana and Papa! The beaches are by far the best moments we have there! My boys are so observant and they just love looking for all the cool things that you can find on a beach- especially sea life! We went to the water park again but Grayden was still terrified from last time that we didnt do many of the water slides :) One of the best days was spending it alone with my boys outside on the slip n slide! I had so much fun with them! One of my favourite parts was the blue berry picking!! The boys loved that too. We went home with so many fresh organic blueberries- it was awesome! I can;t wait until next year!!!!!!!

No comments: