Saturday, November 20, 2010

Double digits



Daxtin is 10 months old!!! UGh I can't believe that........ Daxtin Randall Beecher you are true to your middle name! You are 100% PRETE and I can see so much of my self in you at this age. You look a lot like me as a baby and you look especially just like your Papa! I have so many people, even strangers come up to me and tell me how much you look like Randall (your papa)

So whats new with you? You are BUSY BUSY BUSY!! You might as well be running because that's about how fast you crawl! Your climbing stairs, can somewhat crawl down the stairs and you are walking all around furniture and just about anything you can reach. You can stand for quite a while now and Im sure you will be taking your first couple of steps anytime.
You love to play with all your toys and you like to play independently. You LOVE when you are played with but you have no problem playing by yourself when mommy is busy. You love to walk around on holding on to the ride on cars. That is probably your favourite thing right now. You get into just about everything and your favourite things are getting into the bathroom and finding your way to the toilet to have a nice SPLASH!! Ugh, it has happened a couple of times and absolutely mortifies me! You love the dishwasher and how you can yank out all the utensils by yourself. You love taking things out of the fridge and just about everything that makes a mess for someone else to clean :) You love to play peek a boo, watch your brother, and most of all, you love to just be with mommy. You are a HUGE mommies boy!

This last month I think you were on a solid foods strike. You honestly didn't eat very much! You are a lot pickier than your brother was. You don't like your vegetables but if I add a bit of apple juice you don't seem to mind the extra sweetness. Usually when I feed you squash or green beans, pretty much any vegetable you stick out your tongue and your body gets all stiff as you give me this evil grunt. Man if looks could kill LoL.

You are a pretty good sleeper and usually you go down by 9:30 and wake around 2 for a feed and sleep until 7-7:30. So not bad. You have 2-3 naps during the day one around 10am, 4pm, and 7pm.

You are so much fun right now and just full of laughs. You LOVE to laugh and be centre of attention! These next couple of months are so exciting and I can't wait to share them with you and Grayden as a new family of FOUR! Your FIRST christmas, your first birthday.....ugh It's just so exciting. Christmas is so magical and by far my favourite time of year.
I love you to bits baby boy!
Happy 10th month Birthday
xoxo Mommy

No comments: