Sunday, February 15, 2009

He is the light of my life !!


I cannot believe Grayden is turning One years old one week from today! I am having all sorts of mixed emotions about this and I'm not sure why. I guess I am just realizing the baby in him is gone which is a stage I truely miss, and because the year just flew by so fast. As much as I miss the "baby stage" I am loving watching this little boy grow up and develope his own unique personality. He is more fun everyday and I cannot believe how much love I have for this little guy. I don't know how many times I pick him up and squeeze him and just think to my self how much I love him. He is PURE joy and love in my life. I am going to soak you up this week as it's your last week being officially a "baby" next week you will be considered a toddler (that is so weird for me to even say) But no matter how old you are or how old you get..... you will always be my baby :) (sappy I know) LoL

No comments: