Sunday, May 11, 2008

My FIRST Mother's Day as a Mother!!

Today was such an exciting day for me to celebrate my first mothers day as a MOM! Its a whole new meaning when you become a mother yourself!!! God has given me this sacred responsibility and there is no greater calling. It is such a blessing and honor to be Grayden's mommy. Today I thought alot about the future and wondered what my life would be like 10 years from now..... what kind of mother I would be, what mistakes I would make... etc..etc. I would love to think that I won't make any mistakes but I know thats inevitable. I want to be the best mom I can be for Grayden, not only his mother but his best friend. I was looking through all our dating photos yesterday and I don't no how I ever lived without Grayden. He is the best thing that ever happened to me and Im so so greatful for him in my life.

Thankyou son for being apart of my First Mothers Day and for making it so special.....I can't wait to walk through life with you and to teach you all the important things in life. I promise to do my best and to always be there for you!! I love you more than you could ever know.

Love always
Mommy

No comments: