Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy anniversary cody!!

Wow...I can't believe it's been two years since our wedding day! I wanted to write this on here because I want everyone to know just how much you mean to me but also I want our son to look back on here one day and read about how much I adore his dad.

Where do I begin.....These last two years have been just amazing and this last year has been the BEST year of my life!!! Bringing our son into the world has been the highlight of my life. He is the best part of you and me and I couldn't have asked for a better father for him. Watching you with Grayden is so special to me....It melts my heart everytime! I had no idea I could love you anymore than I already do, but I find my self falling more and more in love with you everyday. I feel like the luckiest wife in the world to have a husband like you and I thank heavenly father everyday for you and this beautiful marriage he has blessed us with.

I love my life with you and our beautiful family we have created! Thankyou for ALWAYS being there for me and for helping out so much with Grayden. I couldn't do it without you! Even just the littlest things you do never go unnoticed and mean so much. You have no idea how much you mean to me and Im so greatful to have spent the best two years of my life with not only my husband, but my best friend.

Thank you, for becoming that man, for being that man, and for remaining that man that I married two years ago today. You truly amaze me. I cannot wait to spend all my years loving you and our family that we've created. Thank you for the most beautiful two years of my life, and the promise by your actions that these last two year was just the beginning of a lifetime of wonderful years to come. I am the luckiest girl Cody. I love you.

Happy Anniversary

Taleah


Celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary as a family !

No comments: