Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Trimester...

I'm so excited to be in my third and final trimester, you have no idea. We have another 4D ultrasound tomorrow and we're so excited. I heard that what your baby looks like at this point on a 4D is almost exactly what he will look like when he comes. Hopefully he's in a good position and active so we can get some good footage, and maybe catch him opening his eyes or sucking his thumb. That would be amazing, and we should also find out how much he's averaging in weight. Cody and I were talking and thinking about what we would do if they told us we were having a girl! Could you imagine..LoL We're pretty confident were having a boy but it will be nice to have that offically confirmed tomorrow. I will try and post the 4D video somtime friday night.

Anyway here is another belly shot at 28 weeks.


28 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing hun! I can only hope to look half as good as you pregnant! Your gonna spring right back I bet!! Awesome!!

Kara