Monday, November 26, 2007

A couple kicks....

I have been trying to get good footage of the baby kicking for a while now but everytime I get the camera out he just stops! So Frustrating....He is so active in there its crazy and at times he will constantly kick for 10 minutes at a time. I think he had the hiccups the other day because it was one right after the other. It was so cute! I absolutley love feeling his movements all the time and I really want to capture those special moments on video as much as possible. I have been taking the camera to work with me because he is most active between midnight and 3 am. I layed down for a bit at work with the camera and I captured a couple kicks but nothing like when he really gets going in there. Hopefully I can catch some of those rolls and hard kicks soon but for the mean time here are a couple kicks for ya to see.

Theres a kick at 1:29 ...1:25 and 1:00 .......WATCH CLOSELY :) I get nothing after the last kick at 1:00 so you dont have to stare at my belly for the last minute.

No comments: