Sunday, December 14, 2014

My little girl is six months

Where did half the year go?? I cannot beleive its been half a year with you! Life is so crazy and busy these days but I find myself reminding myself to soak it all in. As I no all to well how fast this stage goes. I knew youd be sitting up at 6 months ;) You still need pillows all around because you are not that sturdy yet, but you can definitely sit up now! We are about to start your first solids...Avacodo :) I am still needing to pinch myself every now and again, when I think about how great my life really is! and then when I look at you, the daughter I thought id never have my heart just wants to explode. Honestly, how did I get so blessed?! Life can be crazy and your brothers and wild most of the time and then theres you, just this perfect little princess haha...Im sure you will have your momements, but like I said to your Dad last night, it's hard to imagine ever getting mad at you right now. more things about you, You love patty cake you loveee your bouncy chairs! You love to jump and put everything in your mouth you are obsessed with the blender! ....everytime it goes on you literally go all crazy! I think any loud noise in general you go crazy over ;) Happy 6 months sweet girl Mommy

No comments: