Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's a GIRL!!!!

I seriously CANNOT BELEIVE IM HAVING A DAUGHTER!!!!! It still hasn't sunk in and it feels completely foreign to even think it. We planned it on my 19th week because my entire family was going to be here for my mom's 50th birthday! Cody and I went in for our ultrasound and told the tech that we didn;t want to find out the sex, but we wanted her to seal the results in an envelope for us to take to the bakery. It was so awesome to see the baby but we both felt strongly it was going to be another boy! I was nervouse to even do that cake revealing because I knew how badly my family wanted me to have a daughter and if it was a boy It would be totally awkward for me because I would know what everyone would be thinking! I decided to go ahead with it anyway and boy am I glad I did!! I was so nervouse cutting that cake but excited either way!...I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT ICING TO BE PINK let me tell you!!! I could not believe it and just yelled. OH MY GOSH, and everyone just started screaming and crying all at once! It was SUCH an awesome moment!!! I was sooo happy to know I was having a baby girl! let this new and exciting adventure begin.....oh, and the SHOPPING lol

No comments: