Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Graydens in KINDERGARTEN!!

Graydens had his FIRST day of KINDERGARTEN!!! I can't believe my little man is in school :( He did very well his first day! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES GOODBYE but he did just fine! as the days went by it started to get harder and harder for him because they are such long days 8:40-3 2-3 times a week. Hes not used to such long days being away from home. Its taken a few months for him to get used to this and even now (NOVEMBER 12) he still asks if the day will be long. I remember not letting the fact that my little guy was in kindergarten already really get to me and it didn't until Cody called me to see how the morning went. He asked how I was doing and I just started to cry LoL ....Big sap over here! It wasn't the fact that he started his first day of school that made me cry, it was knowing this was the start to his school days and Im worried for all that he will have to face when Im not there to protect him :( Its a scary thought.... Anyway I was so proud of him on his first day :)

No comments: