Friday, July 20, 2012

Camping @ Red Lodge 2012

last weekend we decided to take Grandma and Grandpas trailer out for the very first time all by our selves! We made plans to go with LoriAnn,Brody,Makayla and Skyler. I came a little late but daddy took the kids up to Red Lodge by himself to set up and I drove the car down later that day by myself. By the time I got there Cody was already overwhelmed with all the kids. lol he was sure grateful to see me! the next day we took the boat down the river a few times (the kids loved it)and got all dirty in the big mud pit. It was so much fun but.......the mosquitos completely ruined it! I was so stressed and frustrated that everytime I walked a few feet me or my kids were getting bit by a mosquito. We went through an ENTIRE bottle of repelent in 2 days and we were still eaten alive. We each came home with a minimum of 40 bites EACH! They were absolutely horid and as much fun as it was to see the kids have fun.....I couldnt wait to get out of the mosquitos!

No comments: