Thursday, January 26, 2012

First day of Pree school





So with Grayden starting his speech therapy we wanted to get Grayden also in Pre-school where he has a little bit more structure. He's not starting Kindergarten for another year but we wanted to get him in anyway. I was really bothered at the fact that i wouldn't be able to take my boy or pick him up on his days at school because of my day-home. I remember when I worked at the daycare back in school how I couldn't wait to be that mom pickin up her kid after a long day and have them run into there arms.
I was seriously really emotional about it actually. Luckily my sister is here from school and I have been able to drop him off and pick him up everyday so far. I'm so grateful for that!!!

He seems to be really enjoying pre-school. The first few days were a little hard to let me go at first and there was one day that I actually turned right around to take him back home because he really didn't want to say. I had told him that if we got there and he didn;t want to stay then we would go home, so I had to stick by my word. I made sure I wouldn;t be saying that again, and ever since he has been fine.
It is definitely a new environment for him. He's kind of the dominator over here at home with his friends because everything is his. Its his teritory so its much different with these new friends.

Here is Gray one his very first day of pre-school



His very first Lunch at school :)

No comments: