Friday, September 30, 2011

Swimming Lessons



We registered Grayden in swimming lessons for the first time this year :) He is the best "sea turtle" ever ;) he just loves it and its some really good bonding time for just Grayden and his Dad. I lucked out HUGE his very first day. I have kids until 6 during the day and his lessons start at 530 so I was pretty bummed that I wouldn't get to see him. I loaded cody up with the camera and camcorder but Sarah and Dean didn't show that day and Carson got picked up early. I was so excited to come and get my pics his very first day! :)

Gray LOVES the water but he's also a little afraid of it :) He used to LOVE LOVE LOVE water slides and would go on the scariest ones and now he wont even go down the baby ones. When we went to cultus lake we took him down water rapids and the tube flipped. He was pretty scared and it obviously left a mark because ever since he refuses to go on any of the water slides. He's afraid to let go of you in the water so Im really glad he's in these lessons and hopefully take away some of the fear he has towards water :)


No comments: