Sunday, February 20, 2011

My little mimicker

Well I think this is when i start posting an update every 6 months but you have changed so much this last month I just had to do an update!
Its your 13 month Bday and in just one month you have learned so much! You are what I call my little mimicker right now. You try to say anything and everything. I can't believe how many words you can actually say! It's so foreign to me at this age because Grayden was the complete opposite. He would NEVER mimic anything we said, it was on his terms and when he felt like it.
Here are a few words you can already say:
Hi, Bye bye, Mama, Dada, Papa, Nana, Kir (Kiara), choo choo tane (choo choo train) onah (jonah, baba (baby), banana and alot more i cant think of right now. But you attempt to say anything I try to get you to repeat!
-one proud mommy over here!

No comments: