Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trouble..Trouble

The last month and half Grayden you have been such a little monkey!!.....GETTING INTO EVERYTHING and making a HUGE mess! I don't know what has gotten into you these last couple of weeks, but man!!! Here are a few pics of what Grayden has been up to this month!!!!!!
LoL


This had to have been the worst! Daddy left some paint cans on the stairs so that next time he went down there he would remember to put them in the storage room. well they ended up staying there for a few days and I was down stairs on the couch nusing Daxtin. Grayden was playing with his dionosaurs around the corner and I heard him climb a couple of stairs but he was being oh so quiet and playing so good with his dinosaurs (so I thought) After about 10 minutes he was just being WAY TO QUIET so I put Dax down and turned to corner to find Grayden at the top of the stairs covered in chocolate brown paint head to toe painting my walls and dipping his dinosaurs in the paint.


This happend only a few short days later! Grayden got into the pantry and grabbed the cheerio box and dumped the entire thing on my living room floor!

No comments: