Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 5th month Dax



Daxtin you are 5 months old and you are more adorable then ever in every way! You are AMAZING and mommy can't get enough of you. You are so sweet and HAPPY all the time and you just have such a special spirit about you. I am going to miss this stage so much and its going by so fast. I can never say that enough how fast this is all going!!! MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP......

So what is new with Dax?

The best part about being a mom of 2 boys is wathching you two interact with eachother. Grayden has fallen in love with his little brother and calls you "my baby" he loves to get in your face and make you laugh, or when he hears you crying he looks at me and says " oh no baby" and runs to where ever you are and gives you your sue to make you happy. It is amazing watching you two play together and I can just imagine what it will be like to watch you ACTUALLY play, but watching you two laugh together for now is music to my ears and I could listen to it all day! You love to laugh at your brother! You love to play and interact with anybody! Your laugh is so contagious and adorable.

You weight just over 17lbs and you are now 27 inches long your head circumference is 43. You are a big boy just like your brother was:)

We have another mommas boy on our hands here!!!! You LOVE LOVE your mommy !! When ever someone else is holding you or when ever I set you down to do something and you see me walk by or just our eyes making contact you start to fuss and wimper a bit because you want mommy to hold you. It is so sweet :)

You still haven't rolled over you stinker :) LoL that is fine with me. I know soon enough I will miss the days when you stayed where I put you so take as long as you want :)

I can't get over how blessed I am to have you in my life. You have got to be the happiest baby in the world and you are just sooooooo good! You are such a precious boy and I can only imagine the sweet little boy you will become :)
Mommy loves you more than you could ever know!
xoxoxo
Mommy

No comments: