Thursday, May 28, 2009

BIG BROTHER :)

Yup, that's right Grayden will be a big brother early next year (I think) I DID NOT think I could get pregnant since Gray is still nursing so much and because It's been two years since my last MS. Anyway you CAN DEFINITELY NURSE AND STILL GET PREGNANT!............. 6% chance my Butt!

So heres the story, Last thursday night (May 21) I was laying in bed and my heart was racing like I had just ran a marathon which I thought was really odd. The next morning I felt sick to my stomach so I called my sister and told her I seriously think I may be pregnant so I went to walmart and got a pregnancy test and there was a big fat positive. It was funny bacause about 2 weeks ago I waited longer than usual for breakfast and got really hungry and I felt like I was going to throw up. It was the same feeling I hadn't experienced since I was pregnant with Grayden so I told Cody and we joked about how crazy it would be if I was pregnant :)

Anyway I went to the doctor the following monday (May 25) to confirm the results and they assured me I was pregnant so I asked for an ultrasound so I could find out how far along I am since I had no way of knowing. I had an ultrasound the following thursday ( May 28 ) Cody was unable to come with me but I saw our little peanut for the first time and his/her heart beating at 129 BPM. She said I was about 6 weeks and 5 days but never gave me a due date and I forgot to ask. I'm not sure how they figure all that out but I am guessing around January/February 2010. I have a doctors appointment monday so I'll find out then.

..I thought our kids would be at least three years apart but its so funny how everything just works out. Things have been crazy around here especially with Cody's work. He has just about had it there and completely un happy. The only reason he is sticking around is for the 9 months Parental leave that he will take. He wouldn't take that much time off with any other company so its just so amazing how everything has worked out. Cody only has 7 months left and he is FINALLY DONE.

WE ARE DUE JANUARY 16TH!! AND WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER !

No comments: